What's new?

Thursday 17 January 2013

Where does the time go?

First thing's first, Happy New Year!  I'm a little late, I know but it's been so busy.  So much for things slowing down in the New Year.  I'm certainly not complaining mind you!

So what news do I have to share?  Well, first of all there's this lovely customer photo from Neil in Hampshire of his commissioned painting hanging in its new home.  I love the wallpaper!


Next there's the winner of the last print give-away - Sandra from The Feminine Touch.

Third of all is to say that I'm working on some new pieces but they've had to take a little bit of a back seat whilst I get on with the queue of commissioned works that I currently have.

Christmas was good, we didn't get up to much but it was great just to have a few days of down-time.

Finally, I'm in the process of planning my first school workshop which I'm really looking forward to.  I'm going to be visiting a primary school and working with a class to create a giant tree painting.  I'm really excited about it.

Next post will be a new print give-away so watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment