What's new?

Thursday 13 September 2012

Customer Photo - Teal, Turquoise, & Silver Abstract Tree Painting


Did I tell you how much I love receiving customer photos?  Because I do!  It's always a pleasure to see my work hanging in its new home.  This photo is from Caroline in Hertfordshire is just lovely.  The painting was painted to order and is a 40" x 30" teal, turquoise, and silver abstract tree painting on canvas.  Teal is definitely one of my favourite colours so it's a real pleasure to paint with it!  Don't you just love the glass sculptures sat in front of the painting?  I think they're gorgeous and work really well.

If you have a photo you'd like to share with me then feel free to send it in.  I always ask your permission before posting it on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment