What's new?

Sunday 1 July 2012

How-To

I've learned a great deal since I began selling my art online, particularly Etsy, and I now find myself giving advice and sharing tips with new artists and makers on various aspects of photograping, promoting, and selling online.

I'm not an expert by any stretch of the imagination - I feel I still have a lot to learn - however I thought it would be good to share some of the info I've learned both as an Etsian and also from running websites over the years.


Topics I'm going to be covering include:

  • Product photography
  • SEO
  • Building and running a website
  • Getting start on selling on Etsy
  • Promoting yourself
  • Pricing
These are the main things that come to mind but I may add more as I go.  Let me know if there's anything you'd like to know and if I can help, I'll do my best to share some info.  

No comments:

Post a Comment